The Eika Group has been operating since 1993 and has gained a wide experience in the development and management of real estate projects. It started with repair works, building material stores, construction of individual houses and the first cottages in Lithuania then the development of skyscraper business centres and entire residential districts. Eika, close to its core business – real estate development – is now developing technology, reorienting its activities towards sustainability, producing solar energy, providing accommodation services, managing investment funds and investing abroad. It is also one of the largest charitable organisations in the country.
Companies of EIKA group
- UAB Eika Development is a subsidiary of The Eika Group, which has acquired all the experience in the real estate market. It provides real estate services from the acquisition of land to the handover of keys, maintenance and management of buildings, and creating a new and sustainable quality of life and work. Recognised by clients and business partners for innovation, reliability and progress, the company has been awarded the best real estate developer in Lithuania. Its projects Santariškių namai, Basanavičiaus 9A and Eika namai Pilaitėje have become the best in Lithuania.
- UAB Eikos Statyba is one of the strongest Lithuanian construction companies with extensive experience in the construction and renovation of mixed-use buildings. The company provides a wide range of services, including general construction works, façade insulation, concrete pouring, electrical installation, and other works.
- UAB Eika Asset Management is a fund management company providing services to informed investors since 2016. EAM activities are licensed and supervised by the Bank of Lithuania. The management company is authorised to manage collective investment undertakings for informed investors. EAM’s team consists of investment management professionals with more than 10 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate development, knowledge of the real estate market, and the ability to analyse it and identify investment opportunities and risks.
- Hilton Garden Inn – the first Hilton hotel in Lithuania, opened in 2019 in the Live Square complex. It is a new addition to Gediminas Avenue, where you will hardly pass by without a look of wonder and admiration. Step inside the 7,000 square metre building and you’re greeted by an incredible fusion of modernity and national heritage – a true architectural masterpiece. The modern interior is distinguished by subtle accents of Lithuanian culture: a unique smouldering fireplace, brass ornaments on the floor – an allusion to hanging gardens, and Baltic brass patterns on the pavement. Guests will appreciate the communal spaces and the roof terrace, which offers a breathtaking panorama of Vilnius.
- UAB Propertech LT is a technology company developing IT products. At present, the company is able to offer REMP, an intelligent property management platform, and Hooston, an instructional platform for the use of home maintenance equipment.
- Solo Society is the first co-living student house in Lithuania. Located in the heart of Kaunas, it offers more than 200 rooms for students from all over the world. It’s a place where everyone gets a comfortable environment to live, study and work. Even when the house is full, each resident can find a quiet space or common areas to suit their mood and activities. The Eika Group has a 50% share in this house. The largest co-living house was opened in Vilnius in 2023. The Solo Society City House Vilnius is located at the crossroads of the Old Town and the New Town, just a few minutes away from the bus and train stations and the social and cultural life of the city centre on the other side. This co-living house offers 269 rooms of various sizes and a wide range of common areas including a cinema, games room, gym and yoga rooms, roof terrace and communal kitchens.
- Šiauliai and Kėdainiai Free Economic Zones (FEZ) – together with partners Progresyvūs Valdymo Sprendimai – were established to develop and expand economic-commercial and financial activities. The FEZ guarantees exceptional economic and legal conditions. The Šiauliai FEZ was established in 2015 and manages 133 ha of land. The Kėdainiai FEZ was established in 2014 and owns 130 ha of land. Both zones are characterised by their excellent strategic locations and well-developed infrastructures.